Thursday, October 12, 2006

Still no Internet @ Home!

Im really sorry not to be able to upload my blog more oftenly, but check out the vicious circle Im undergoing: Without the Electricity or the Telephone Bill I cant have my Debid Card nor my Bank Check, and without the Bank Check, I cant purchase the Internet or my Telephone, thus I cant have the Telephone Bill... As a conclusion: Still no Internet, until my Electricity Bill comes, therefore I wont be able to update my blog that often as I have to continuesly come to this shitty Cyber Cafe nearby my appartment. Anyway I have 2 pictures to publish, these where taken last thursday at the "Welcome International Banquet"
See if you can find me on the 1st one...

Here I am with other Erasmus Students from different Nationalities, but I can only remember the names of Elias from Germany, Stefan from Austria, Fritzi from Germany aswell, Jan from Poland/Germany, and 3 spanish, 2 are from Madrid and the other is Ana from Barcelona.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home