Thursday, September 28, 2006

1st Strike-Demonstration

Not much to say these days, everything is paper-work, searching for the places I gotta go to do the class Inscription, trying to figure out the time-table, searching for other places where they sell the house-products, waiting for my Student ID to have the discounts...
Oh but just now, outside the window, in the Boulevard St. Michel, the one that comes directly from Notre Dame, which is exactly parallel to my street, I can see my first French Demonstration. They already told me it is very common in France, Id say this one counts with around 10.000 people moreoreless, I can read it is the National Unique Labor Union, and they are protesting for something about the primary education...
Anyway, today I guess Ill party out, at an Erasmus Party, they are Great Parties jeje!\
Oh and tomorrow my friends Alex from France and Sebastian from Germany are coming "chez moi", for the weekend so, I hope to take pics and post them soon... and Im surely gonna party hard with them hehehe!
Gros Bisous!
PS: Ohhhh I forgot, yesterday I finally bought my french cell phone: (+33) 0632137085 Im not sure but if u call from inside France u obviously dont need the country code, but if it phone from outside, u gotta put the country code and avoid the first zero, so it'll be: +33632137085 That is if any of u guys are bored and have enough cash to phone Paris, :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home