Friday, September 15, 2006

Finally in Paris!

ça va?
Yes I made it through my first night in my appartment in Paris!!
What I did yesterday was just: CLEANING! I know it is difficult to understand nit even I believe it... the thing is the appartment was so terribly dirty that I decided to use the Vacuum cleaner and then I decided to clean all the plates and glasses, and all the furniture too; I bought sheets for my bed and some food to have at home: pasta; milk, orange juice, water, frosties (the cereals cost me 4.50€!!!). I also searched for a place with dishwashers, and found one near to my place, and finally found an Internet Cafe (I HATE their keyboards!! it is not QWERTY as American or Spanish ones but AZERTY... all the keys are mixed up and u gotta press shift to type a full stop etc...) I already visited a shop to ask how to put Internet in my Appartment... but I need firstly a French Bank Account... and if all of that wasnt frustrating enough: yesterday night it started raining and today temperature has changed completely, u need long sleeves outside :-( Guess summer is finally over.
Anyway I am gonna go in 20 mins to a meeting with the International Student Programme so hope to meet some people there.
A Plus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home