Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Last Weekend of Summer!!!




Hi There!
I just returned yesterday from an extraordinary weekend at Jose's Appartment in Javea (1 Hour drive south from my place). I did so many things... I went sailing with the team of my University the Universidad Politecnica de Valencia, I went snorkeling, at the rocky beach seeing amazing fish and obviously I went partying and drunk soooo many cocktails, as we met our friend from High School: Joshua who has 3 pubs in Javea, so we did the so called: "Chiringuito Tour" that was fun, and he invited us to all the drinks!!! (1st pic Im enjoying with Jose, the first Mojito, then came the PiƱa Colada, Strawberry Daikiri, Rum & Coke...). 2nd is the view from Jose's App. of the Mediterranean Sea, 3rd is me doing a picture to myself, when I woke up one morning, before Jose and Sergio did. And finally its me at the boat, doing as if I where sailing (obviously we where still inside the port so I wasnt doing much deal hehe!). This week I should start concentrating on my last exam before I leave to Paris, so party is more or less over... You betcha! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home