Wednesday, September 20, 2006

1st Week of Class in Paris

Hi all!!!
Here I am at an Internet Cafe updating my blog at last... it is difficult to keep on updating as I dont have Internet at home yet, therefore I do need to continuously come here and there searching for the cheapest Internet Cafe, as all my neighbours have a Secured Wi-Fi access, thats why I cant use their connection for free. Too bad. And it isn't funny to type with the Azerty keyboard.
In addition, I wont have Internet at home at least in the near future, as first I need a bank account, yesterday I did open an account at BNP but they ask me for my student card, which I wont have until the 2nd of October, and I do need a bank account opened so that my rent can be payed before the 10th of October...therefore it is all particular steps I gotta undergo to have everything I need. Hopefully next month everything will be solved and fixed. Right now classes are good, I just have french classes and civilization of france. In 2 weeks Ill have classes concerning my Master.
Today I met a funny old man. I entered a "pepeterie" stationery in english (papeleria en espanyol), to buy a pair of scissors, sellotape. The owner was at least 70 years old of age, and there was only a chinese girl shopping. He was all the time asking the chinese girl to write certain words in chinese and how to pronounce them, to be able to say them when chinese tourists entered his shop. Anyway after a 10min conversation, once she had left, he told me: "woww those chinese girls are Sexy ehh"! and I smiled, and then he said: "but people know that arabic girls do it differently hohoho" I didn't know what to say, I just laughed with him and said nothing, paid him and was about to leave, when he gave me as a gift, a magazine: "Sports and Style" with Anna Kournikova at the front page, wearing her underwear. At first I said I couldnt accept the gift, but he insisted, therefore I took it, you can imagine whats inside the magazine. What a dirty old man someone might think, but I thought he was worth appearing on my blog.
This evening after class we have agreed to go to Ile de France to have a picnic, I hope it is as funny as the previous picnic we had last saturday in front of the Eiffel Tower...
A bientot!
Oh btw: My new address in case somebody is bored and wants to mail me is:

Angel David ARBIZU 54 Rue Henri Barbusse. 6em Gauche. 75005 Paris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home