Friday, September 08, 2006

CAMPEONES CAMPEONES!!! OE OE OE!!!



Im very sorry for the extremely late-update (hey that rhymes, ok forget it ...) The reason for not uploading my blog (and having this silly humour today) is that I just flew back 1 hour ago from a 5 day "search" for a new appartment in Paris, (VERY difficult task) as I had problems with the previous one, oh and today I had to wake up at 4:30am to get the flight, and I just dont know why, but I woke up at 2:30am and couldnt go back to sleep!!! It is 01:09pm and I havent slept yet... Im kinda tired. But anyway I just wanted to say that: SPAIN IS WORLD BASKETBALL CHAMPION!!! Yes we beat Greece last sunday, in the final for more than 20 points!!! And our star from Memphis Grizzles Pau Gasol (who didnt play due to an injury) was awarded MVP of the World Cup of Basketball held in Saitama, Japan. So everybody here seems very happy.
Hopefully one day our football (soccer) players will learn from them
...
I've got my last exam on tuesday before I leave to Paris, next wednesday, I forgot the address, but Ill send emails to all of u guys with my address and the invitation to my 25m2 flat!
A bientòt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home