Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wednesday 23rd of August :-$

Yesterday both my brothers & I went with my dad to a Restaurant: "La Vaca Argentina"... that should have been fun, and actually it was, however we didn't know what the consequences we where going to have the next day where...
The 3 of the brothers got food poisoning!!! oh yes...
My stomach does not remember what solid food is ever since. My diet is solely based on yoghurt. Anyway, it was good cause I had rented the day before: Lord of the Rings parts 2 and 3 which I hadn't seen yet, and I have finally managed to see them both (including the making off!!!) today, I went to return them (and buy some more yoghurt) and have rented another movie. U can tell Im starting to get bored with all this stuff.
I think Im gonna start posting pictures from my year in the States (Oh My God Time Flies!!! its already 2 years since I reached Springfield!!!)
Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home