Monday, October 23, 2006

Lundi 23 Octobre

Its Christmas in Paris!!!
Yessss.
Friday afternoon, after a very tyring week I decide it is the right momento to cut my hair, as I doubt Ill find an empty space in my schedule on the near future. So I approach this hairdresser's just beside my place. I open the door (already with Christmas Bells hanging and making noice) and ask for a hair-cut... we could say I got my first Christmas-Gift...
I guess I didnt explain myself correctly in french, or the woman cutting it was mad at me (as I was the only male and under-50 customer), anyway she cut my hair far far more than I expected, cause she started off by using the "razor-machine" as opposed to the scissors and maybe that wasnt her best choice, (maybe she had never ever used it before but wanted to pay off the investment...) to be honest at night I feel cold and I miss opening my eyes and seeing my hair. After that 21euros, and a card with discount on the 8th cut... hell yeah!!! my face was a poem, my entire head is a poem, the only thing I told her was: "a la prochaine..." (su madre!).
Oh and that evening whilst I went to the supermarket, I saw some chocolates with the figure of Santa, I guess in this town theyve never heard about Halloween, they just expaaaand the Noel Vacations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home