Sunday, August 20, 2006

Just 2 More weeks of Vacation!!! :-D

LO Guyz & Gals!

Here I am back from a totally unhealthy week... Too much eating, too much partying, too less sleeping, too less working out. I bet I gained 2K for sure. The story goes like this:
Last weekend, I had bbq dinner at a friends house, called Stanley, he is British and currently studies in St. Andrews (yeah with the Future King William of the UK) and he was, well his parents where, throwing a party cause he is going to Berkeley next year, therefore, my mum, brothers and I went to enjoy his goodbye-party, that was fun, however I didnt stay there too long as I wanted to wake up a little earlier the next day, cause some friends from Galicia, (Blanca, Angela, Johnny and Xisela), where coming to visit Valencia, on their Road-Trip from their place (North West Spain) throughout the entire Nation. (BTW that must be a fun trip I should do it one day...). Anyway they came here for 3 days, so I tried to host them the best as I know and tried to make them feel as at home, I hope they enjoyed their stay (at least thats what they sincerely told me) ;-) O before I forget, I need the pictures sent from the touristic tours we did to upload them !!!
Next they it was me together with Rafa driving and Jaime, who where hitting the road, on our way to Mojacar in Almeria, south-east Spain, and where the only Desert of Europe is found (Many Western movies including most of Clint Eastwood movies, where filmed there, sorry if I broke your dreams, as it happened last year when driving through Arizona, I told Catherine that the Holywood movies where shot in Spain cause it was cheaper labour hehe.)
Anyway we where heading Alberto's nice appartment, in a 4.5H drive and at his place, I had the rest of my friends: Sergio, Gonza, Juanito (with his amazing Audi A3 Sport Edition where I sat on the way back) and Barce.
It was an awesome trip, and the place in the Community of Andalucia, had amazing beaches, extremely cheap Sea-Food and obviously nice places to party. (Just for the record, first thing I did when I arrived at around 7pm was to drink 2 really cold and tasteful Mojitos 8-D).
We arrived friday, and I slept 11 hours in a row, just so that u get an idea of how destroyed physically we all where!!!
Once again Im still negotiating to get the pictures sent to post them asap.
Finally yesterday we had dinner at a fancy restaurant in La Cañada: "El Jardín de Quique", where we had a Surprise Birthday for Gema's 50th anniversary, Gema is one of the closest friends of my mum, and her husband had made everything possible inviting 50 fiends and family to the dinner, and closing the restaurant for the Surprise...
However the surprise-party nearly ended in tragedy, as the brother in law of Gema, had an hypoglycemia, due to the excitement of the moment... Luckily both Gema and her husband Enrique and 6 other of their friends are physicians including several cardiologists, so they knew what to do until the ambulance came. To make a long story short, he was sent to the hospital and is now much better, dont worry!!!
I do have some pictures taken with my OWN camera (that way I can surely post them when I feel like it).
And today I went to have lunch to Torrente, around 30Km from La Cañada with our younger brother Ivan, who is currently attending a Summer School there, and we had really nice tapas... however I do feel I need to go jogging this evening hehe.
Hope I didnt bore u with this update, next time Ill try to split in several days.
Besos!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home