Friday, August 11, 2006

Enjoying Veranito!!!

Watsup!!!
I havent been able, over the past few days, of updating my blog or uploading any pix, Im really sorry, but the reason is that Ive been going to friend's houses in different towns next to the coast. Last weekend I went with Sergio to a town next to Oliva (South of Valencia), where I had a big party at Pepeto's place, together with other 35 friends who also study Business Management. It was sort of a goodbye party, after the 5 years studying together. Im waiting for the pictures to be sent, and will post them asap. We made bbq on saturday night (by that time there where already some friends half-drunk) and the next day we had a nice Paella. I came back home and stood in La CaƱada until tueday, where I left to Cullera a very touristic village around an hour drive from my place, to enjoy the beach in the appartment of an old classmate called Joaquin. His family are all adorable, and his mom is certainly one of the best cooks Ive ever come to meet. We had the chance to arrange a lunch with our friends Ivan, Jaime, Lionel and of course Joaquin and me... the 5 of us had been going to the same class since we where 3 until 18!!! and obviously University made all of us follow a different path... However at last, after 5 years without hardly knowing something about most of them, we finally held a meeting, and could enjoy with the anecdotes that will always remain in our minds. I hope Joaquin sends me the pics soon!!! I left his place yesterday, as I had a dinner sort of a goodbye dinner with my friend Javi Monra, who is going to North Carolina next year to finish his studies, so we went to Pizza Roma, a really nice restaurant, where u will surely never finish your plate, as the quantity of food is somewhere like in the States (somebody remember Lambert's in Springfield ;-)
I hope I dont take this long to update again my blog, so sorry again for all of those who have been checking the blog every now and then and have seen no new news.
Besosss!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home