Friday, July 28, 2006

Before Paris Trip... (part 2)

Hey Guys!!!
Im really really sorry for this late update, I should have written something over the past days, and Ive got so many things to tell... that I will need more than 1 whole day to write them... Anyway as it is friday, Im gonna talk about what I did last saturday... (yeah I know sounds terribly out of date) so once again I want u to excuse my delay.
However what I gotta type was really funny (even bizarre). I went with my friend Sergio with my car to visit Jose in his appartment in Javea, a really cute village, in the beach, around one hour from Valencia to the south (Actually it is part of the province of Alicante).
Every summer we used to go the 3 of us. As Jose had just come back from his year to China, we finally met the 3 "Tridis", (thats how we call ourselves), together... and the outcome was, indescribable hehehe as always. Every year, before Jose had his appartment in the first line of the beach, we used to go to Hotels to do our bear-necessities & private swimming-pools to shower, (well this time that wasnt different hehe). So the night we arrived, we had some pizza for dinner and drunk 2 bottles of red wine between Jose and I, and Serg had some Gin-Tonic. We partied as in the old times...
Mojitos a go-go in the Club... It was Great!!! hehe
The next morning we arrived at 8am to Jose's appartment... with his dad (who had called him at 6am) waiting at the front door... hehehe. His parents are LOVELY people, well his whole family is, I do love them as it was mine. (Oh and of course the outcome was that his dad was partly mad with Jose, but I guess it only last him several minutes hehe as we are all adults now, at least thats what our ID says... hehe). Next day we had a very nice Fideua, and after having a nap in the beach, we finally came back to Valencia... as next morning Sergio worked, and I had to get the plane to Paris... well that'll be tomorrows blog...
A bientot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home