Thursday, July 20, 2006

3 Days before going to Paris (1st Part)

Bonjour a tout le monde! J'ai un probleme, j'irais tout seul a Paris le lundi. Ok I think you guys can tell that Ive been taking good advantage of my Intensive French classes over the past 2 weeks, unluckily they finish tomorrow. Oh well, but next monday Im going to Paris to search for my new home over the next year. Initially I was intended to travel with my dad, however he has had a sore knee over the past few days, and he yesterday hit his head with the airconditioner, causing him 7 stitches auuuchh that must hurt! So he decided that I should go and find my new appartent slash studio by myself, and thats what Ill do... UNLESS... somebody wants to come with me... Here is the deal: I have a twin room with Breakfast included, in a 4 stars**** Hotel just 500m from Notre Dame, monday to wednesday, any offers? oh this is the web page:


http://www.solmelia.com/solNew/hoteles/jsp/C_Hotel_Description.jsp?codigoHotel=6708

Not much more to tell about my life, every day I search and email at least 10 locateurs but I obviously need to see the place before I make a final decision. Ill try to update my blog before I go to France.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home