Monday, July 17, 2006

Back from Total-Relax Vacation

I just came back today from Oliva, the Hotel where we've been going over the last 3 years, oh and I can't wait now for summer '07 to come hehe!
Since thursday all my days have been totally hectic:
Wake up, Beach, Lunch, Siesta, Gym, Spa, Dinner, Drink, Bed.
Except for friday when I partied with my classmates yet friends,
Pepeto and Hector in Gandia where we had several Rum&Cokes, the rest has not escaped from my auto-established daily routine. However Ive been very "baca" which in Japanese means the same as "capullo" in Spanish, as I forgot my camera @ my place, therefore theres no pics to show u, sooorryyy!! I do have however some pics from last year, ok Im posting one with my brothers Cesar right and Victor (Tito) at the left of the pic, (btw tomorrow is his bday he'll be 19 already!), oh and I have another pic I wanna show, it is from the "Paella" my grandma made a couple of weeks ago... the thing is we had built a new "paellero" (place to make paellas and bbq with roof and space for a big table) last summer, but we hadnt used it to make paellas, not yet, as we dont really know how to make a real Valencian one... so we only cooked bbq's there, anyway my grandma finally showed us how to make the traditional one... it was actually very yummy!
Ohhhh and latest newsssssss!!!!!! My best friend Jose, is coming tomorrow back from his year in China at Canton... not even his parents know how many days he is staying or what he is gonna do next... Ill interrogate him and try to find out...

1 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Blogger Angel D. said...

Hey it is the first Comment, therefore u get the prize: Free Paella from yaya! hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home