Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wed, just before going on Vacations to the Beach!

I dont have much time now, cause Im gonna go in a minute to have an Ice-Cream at Ramoneta, in La CaƱada village, well very probably an horchata (typical Valencian summer drink). Today I just booked my ticket and made the reservation of the hotel where I will be staying from the 24th till the 26th of july in Paris, with my dad, in order to find next years appartment. In addition, tomorrow Im going with my mum, brothers and grandma, to Oliva, which is a town just one hour away from home, and we will be staying in a hotel where we go every summer cause the beach is not at all crowded and she (mum) likes to be relaxed there with the quietness and the spa...
Im gonna continue posting the pics I have inside my hard-drive, this one is just some days before I went to the States to Springfield MO on summer 2004, with my brother Tito, it is one of the few images over the past 2 years where you can see him without a beard (eh Bizko cm el lateral d Arabia Saudi eh jeje ) u can also see my grandma "yaya" as we call grannys in Valencia just behind us.
Ill be back on monday,
Enjoy life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home