Friday, July 07, 2006

Pope is Coming Tomorrow!!!

Friday 7th of July: (1 de enero, 2 de febrero, 3 de marzo 4 de abril, 5 de mayo 6 de junio 7 de julio San Fermín), yes today the Bulls running around chasing pedestrians-Festivals start, already with 7 runners injured; the worst was a guy from NYC who tossed due to the horn of the bull and is now paraplejic, then there's another coming from New Zealand who has needed surgery and the rest had minor wounds from the States and 4 other Spaniards...
Anyway, today all the City is closed cause the New Pope is Visiting Valencia tomorrow, so as I have a bbq in Sergio house tomorrow and had no Swimming Trunks, I needed to go downtown to buy some @ El Corte Ingles.
This afternoon Ive been at my dads place, trying to sort out our trip to Paris we need to make in order to rent my appartment, OH I might have forgotten to tell u guys: Im moving to Paris next year yeaaah!!!, to finish my degree, and improve my french. So I better find something before classes start in September. (No need to say this but: u all have a place to stay in Paris starting October ok?)
I think I might just rent a movie tonight and watch it with my mum and grandma, cause Im very tired today.
Descansad tod@s!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home