Thursday, July 06, 2006

2 Days after the Horrible Train Accident

Wednesday 5th of July, we already know who the finalists of the WC will be; Italy v France. Today I went to the Phull's house to have lunch, and I ended up having nice Indian dinner (chicken curry and rice) cooked by Parmi watching the semi-final Portugal against les bleus, and we chilled out there in his garden. I did enjoy the day although it was totally unproductive, as I did nothing else. Im very sad to what happened 2 days ago in the Metro Line, here in Valencia, apparently the driver had exceeded by doubling the allowed speed limit, and that made the train to crash with the consequences we all know, I do wish a tragedy like this does not happen again anywhere in the world.
Anyway tomorrow I do have stuff to do downtown, so hopefully my brother wont take my car and Ill be able to go to the Polytechnic University and sort out some stuff there.
PS: Sorry for this posting I know it sounds boring, but given the circumstances I cant write anything funnier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home