Friday, June 30, 2006

Last day of June

Today Im feeling kinda ill, actually very ill, I partied hard 2 nights ago in the inauguration of Cafe del Mar Valencia, (in my opinion one of the Best Chill-out places I had ever been in Ibiza 2 summers ago) http://www.cafedelmarcommunity.com/index.php , and they just opened a branch in the beach of Valencia very near to the Port where the Americas Cup of Sailing will be taking place next year, anyway I got kinda drunk and during the past 2 days, my tummy is doing really bad, so I wont party tonight...
Still I went to the University to check some grades and I passed the 2 subjects I had left to become officially recognized as Specilist in International Management!!! :-D

Oh Argentina is playing Germany... gotta go watch that game!

PS: The pic is from Ibiza with Jose 2 summers ago, what a Great Summer-Party-Vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home