Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Paris Je t'aime even more!!!

A continuation of a Paris in Spring experience.

These days I haven't been studying much (again) to be honest, although I know I must get my act together, as Fernando (Italy) told me we had an exam on the 7th of June but apparently it is supposed to be on the 25th of May... mmmh all my mental planning has radically changed, and now I guess I should start visiting the Library (Ive got 3 library passes for distinct libraries one fancier than the other).

Last week has been full of celebrations, as the Labour's day holiday, anniversary of Laura from Florence, with surprise invitation to a dinner at the unpretentious "fin-de-siècle" restaurant Chartier, then dinner in honour of Pol from Barcelona (for making the photo-video) for her b-day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FntefZp-_z4

Rest of the week has been: Picnic at Parc Montsouri, jogging at Jardin de Luxembourg, playing football in La Cité with other Erasmus, Partying at Disco-Boat over the Seine... and best of all: Squeezing inside Roland Garros (French Open) and being able to "join" a guided tour that cost 9€, as if we had payed... we got to see all the interior of the top 2 stadiums, plus the conference room, lockers, changing rooms, and some French players training, as Amelie Mauresmo, Monfils... A great day there, all thanks to David from Valencia and Gonzalo from Madrid.

This evening I have a RDV with Ana & Marita my Valencian friends from my University who just came back from Valencia and whom I haven't seen (specially Ana) for ages now. Oh yes, btw today is holiday too (2 consecutive tuesdays) due to France's celebration of the armistice of WW2. I might go and have a "promenade" through Bastille :-0 (better not).

Picnic just in front of the lake of Parc Montsouri (next to Cité Universitaire) where I went with Laura, Maria-Louise and Omar

After nice Stake at Chartier going for a beer.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger valenta said...

angel!!
il faut arreter avec les pic-nic et commencer à courir!!
n'est pas?
tu sais...j'ai beaucoup de bonnes intentions...mais.....
j'y arrive jamais!!!!!

la prochaine fois sera l'été?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home