Saturday, February 17, 2007

Normandie

Rafa & Bea





Last weekend, my Very Good friend Rafa and his gf Bea, came to Paris to my place, as a San-Valentines gift to her. In addition I had already planned to visit Normandy to celebrate the birthday of Aloma (idea of his bf Simon, who organized everything: the rural-house, the renting of the 2 cars... without she knowing anything). As I haven't yet discovered how to split myself in half, I had to "partager" and stood only 1 night in Normandy with my Erasmus friends, and 1 night having dinner with Rafa and Bea, (by the way he treated us to mussels in front of the River Seine!).
Rest of the week, well classes some good some I dropped, and party a looooooot of partying going on in Paris this semester... ill keep u folks updated.
Take care, bisous,
Angel

PS: This is the place where we stayed at, near Fecamp in Normandy: really really cool! http://www.abritel.fr/fr/detailphotoshd.php?wetyp=&wthem=&wcoeur=&wrefa=592537&rv=&panier=&prov=&d=0&ville=&moteur=&wrech=&tril=nbp&wdeptville=&categorie=&coordx=&coordy=

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger location vacances said...

Weah !

I visit at
Calvados
and (Normandy)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home