Tuesday, February 27, 2007

24

Thankyou so much for all the Calls, E-mails, Text-Messages, Videos, surprises and Visits!!! I really enjoyed one of the best Birthdays I can remember!!! Merci Beaucoup!!!
Yes last thursday I turned 24 uppsss getting close to the quarter...
So the previous day, my friends from Valencia Ana & Marita, made me a kinda surprise Congratulation (well it was 5pm, not the moment for a party), but they bought a Really Really nice cake and we enjoyed the moment together, oh and gave me a T-shirt as a gift! (where also Rita and Lucia, from Spain too, did also contribute).

That same evening I went to La Cité (place in Paris with lots of Residences from each country) to in theory enjoy a movie... although I didnt know that the movie was aimed at me!!! My Erasmus friends had filmed me a very funny video: I nearly cried (well u know I cant cry but u get the idea of how touched I was...), they had also bought dinner and Polish-Vodka so we enjoyed a nice evening...then that night we went to an Italian girls apartment who also had her birthday, so that when it turned midnight they could sing both of us Happy Birthday... I had a nice night!!
Following day the 22nd I bought some drinks and food and organized a Party at my place. I also did "Agua de Valencia" the already famous Orange-Juice and Champagne Cocktail... the 5 litres where drank in around 15minutes (among 20 persons)... afterwards we went to Mix-Club one of the Best Clubs in the city of Paris, and finally left at around: 5:30am!! (Spanish time-table I
wasnt used to it hehe!).
Friday my friend Miguel from Madrid came to visit me for the weekend, and that night we had the Good-bye party of my very good friend from Germany: Elias who just decided to go back home to finish his studies a couple of weeks ago. He just didnt know that we where gonna go and sing him the following day just before his actual departure, I think he was also moved by the surprise.

Sunday Miguel & I met with another of the friends we met at the States: Catherine, so we did some tourism around Paris (Eiffel Tower, Embassies from various nationalities, Arc de Triomph, Champs Elysees, Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame...) And ended up having dinner at a fancy restaurant in the Latin Quarter, close to the River Seine. He just left yesterday afternoon back to Spain.
I can just Thank everybody for all nice and unforgettable moments I passed with you guys!!!
MERCI BEAUCOUP!!! You will always be on my mind.


PS: 1) Before my Party... 2) My 2 Valencian friends Ana & Marita, with their bf, Juanjo and Javi and the brother of Javi.
3) Left to right: Mari Carmen from Barcelona, Irene from Italy, and David from Valencia too.
4) Before we began signing the goodbye songs to Elias at his front door.
5) Miguel enjoying a Crepe with Virtually Everything!!! (Eggs, Cheese, ham, chicken, potatoes, mushrooms, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, salt & pepper) Just 6€ I love Paris ;-D !!!
Finally: Beautiful Sunset: Catherine and I in front of Eiffel Tower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home