Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Mercredi, 17 février 2007

Hi y'all!!!

I just came back last monday from Valencia (this time for good at least until April) I had a wonderful time there, it was sunny, really warm (around 20ºC) and I went shopping with mum (everything was on sale) and had nice Paella next to the beach with my dad. Well the negative side is that I should have studied during those days, but instead profited the company of my family it was a relaxing familiar weekend. Today I just had my Publicity exam... I dont really know if Ill pass this one, cause out of 10 questions Ive got 4 right, 3 not answered and the other 3... I think I can grab something... so itll depend ont he teacher. Btw; I wrote ERASMUS in Bold twice on the Exam, lets hope we have some Positive Discrimination...

Things here in Paris are stiiiill the same: yet still the Christmas Decorations ar
e in Place (come on its already 17th of January dont be soooo lazy!) . All french kids have the same brand of back-packs: "East-pack", however something changed the monotony yesterday in Paris. At around 9pm when I was coming out from the Library, I saw some Police-man running nearly sprinting and as I approached the Sorbonne Plaza I saw around numerous Police cars, around 200 policeman, 3 firefighters, ambulances... suddenly I was inside the: "Do Not Cross" band. Seems to be (although no Policeman wanted to conffirm the theory) that there had been a Call for the Placement of a Bomb just in front of the University, at least thats what all the multitude where commenting, anyway I found nothing on the Internet today, but there where people taking pictures and filming. Even at the entrance of the train station around 500metres away there where 6 policeman "garding" the exit. This morning just before my exam I took a look to see what was going on... but the city was absolutely back to normality, as if I had dreamed everything (luckily there where some friends with me when all this happened if not I would start to question myself about what is real and what isn't!).
Gotta go back to studying, hope u are all doing good!

Besitos,
Angel

PS: Picture from Night Before New Years Eve where we partied, left to right: Monra, Choche, me, Ivan and Jaime all from ADE. The so called "Secta" jeje.

PS2: I needed to put this one... Lamb I ate (well actually couldn't finish it) on New Years Eve, Good way to finish 2006, mum made... yummy!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home