Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Lots of Work but still smiling...

Hilarious!

Today I had class at 9am "Gestion des Ressources Humaines": Cancelled, just 7 people in class, no notice given. Great!
Then I made the photocopies for the "Recherche Management" class, 80 copies: 5€. I gave them out during all the day in the 2 different campuses we've got to have freshman till seniors answering. I managed 77. Now the time consuming part of passing the results to Excel and sending them to Magda the Polish girl to interpret them with her programme.

13h: Meeting for "Strategie des Entreprises" at a nice Italian Restaurant, (I enjoyed Saumon Tagliatelle and a jam and chesse sandwich), I gotta do: External Analysis of our company for monday at 18h in front of Place de la Sorbonne.

I finish at 14h, so I check my diary: French Exam at 15h. Wow but I already decided I wasn't sitting it... oh who cares, Ive got time, just do it! hehe. Fairly easy test at the end of the day.

Finally I came back at around 18h (Ive got at 18:30 the goodbye erasmus meeting), but I already told my friend from Italy: Paolo, Id be late "as always" he said hehe.

Hilarious part now: Whilst I was coming up the stairs, I saw a women and her young daughter, before me, who finally stopped at the 4th floor. And the little girl (not more than 6/7 Id say), said when I continued going up till my place: "Mama: C'est-il-du sixième", at first I was stunned... but then I realized: uppps the whole building is starting to know me now, I didnt really realize that maybe my loud music and parties, where so popular (popular not only in the sense of erasmus people coming and having fun) but popular in the sense that the noise is not only heard in the 5th but also in the 4th floor. No wonder all the neighbours look at me so serious when I smile and say: "Bonjour"...

Who cares... anyway gotta go back to do some of my strategy stuff,

Bisous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home