Saturday, December 09, 2006

1 Mois apres...

Bonjoooouuurrrr!!!!
Ok my last update was on the 9th of November, therefore its already 1 month since I last bothered you with my daily routine and my pictures...
I could start to give the usual crap excuses (although this time they might be true), anyway just to for the record: I have Internet @ Home (@ Last!!!) Just 2 weeks before leaving home for the Christmas break, but I guess thats how it works here.
During this last month a lot of people came to visit me, I had the visit of the Sunvilla Crowd (my friends from Springfield MO) Stefan from the Netherlands, Anna from Sweden, Catherine from Aix-en-Provence here in France, and also Shea from Oklahoma, who is currently studying in Liege, Belgium. Anyway we really had a nice time, so I will very soon post some pictures.
The weekend after I threw my first Erasmus Party in my place... AMAZING: 32 people inside 25m2. I bought some Pizzas, and made 5 litres of my already Famous AGUA de VALENCIA... mmmhh, most people where a little "bouree" :-D
Some weekends later, 2 of my best friends from my University the Polytechnic in Valencia: Ivan & Choche (members with Monra from the Original "Secta" jeje), came for the weekend. They know me well, thats why the brought 4 Bottles of Rum and one of Gin, (after the weekend just 1 bottle of rum is left), needless to say that we partied very very hard during those days...
The next morning after they left, I met my neighbour when I was descending the stairs and he told me that he wasn't gonna stand all the noice and hassle we made until 2am every day... I just said : "d'accord" and left... I believe he isnt that impressed with me.
Also last weekend, my Dad came to visit me, so thats for sure, I really really ATE well...hehe u can Imagine.
And finally next week 2 other friends from my University Pepeto & Hector are coming to my place, cause they are at the time doing their erasmus in Poland, so on the way back they have to come through Paris... what better than coming 5 days Chez Uncle Angel ;-)
Ill try to upload the pictures from this last month.
Hope u are all doing alright,
Gros Bisous,
Angelito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home